SAP modules include a number of functional modules which support transactions to execute key business processes. There is functional module and technical module.
- SAP HRM (Human Resource):- SAP HR software allows you to automate record keeping processes. It is an ideal framework for the HR department to take advantage of the administration and payroll documents. It allows to create additional plans and better workflow management.
- SAP PP (Production Planning):- SAP PP is an important module of SAP. It tracks and makes a record of the manufacturing process flows In Production Planning module locations of manufacturing plants and storage within the plants in the system will be tracked.
- SAP MM (Material Management):- Materials Management module in SAP consists of several components and sub-components including Master Data, Purchasing and Inventory .It helps to manage the procurement activity of an organization from procurement.
- SAP FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management):- SAP Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) means managing demand and supply of cash equivalents, customer related financial functions such as risk assessment, billing, receivables, and collections.
- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution):- SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) consisting of business processes required in selling, shipping, billing of a product. SAP SD are Customer and Vendor Master Data, Sales, Delivery, Billing, Pricing and Credit Management.
- SAP PS (Project System):- SAP PS (Project Systems) is an project management tool used for planning and managing projects. It has several tools that enables the project management process such as cost and planning budget, scheduling, requisitioning of materials and services.
- SAP FICO (Financial Accounting and Controlling):- SAP FICO module is very robust and covers almost all business process encountered in various industries. It is used for financial reporting both externally and internally to record all financial transactions that are posted by an entity and produce financial statements that are accurate at the end of the trading period.
- SAP PM (Plant Management):- SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)is a application component provides an organization with a tool for maintenance activities which include inspection, notifications, corrective and preventive maintenance, repairs, and other measures to maintain an ideal technical system.
- SAP QM (Quality Management):- SAP QM is a application that supports tasks associated with quality planning, quality inspection and quality control. In addition, it controls the creation of quality.